Cohen Syndrome Support Group
We are a support group for families with a member affected by Cohen Syndrome. We provide information, leaflets, booklets, a quarterly newsletter, and family to family contact. TWe are affiliated to Contact A Family (Support for Families who Care for Children with Special Needs) in London.
- 34 Deacon Road, Bitterne, Southampton, SO19 7PY (directions displayed on map)
- Cohen Syndrome Support Group
- Service Type:
- Support Groups
- Is the service or activity free?:
Free membership, donations gratefully received.
- Transport Availability:
- Language and communication needs covered:
- Areas Served:
- Forest of Dean
- Catering for:
- People affected and their families.
- Offering services to:
- Support focus:
This page was last updated on 20 October 2017
The information on organisations within the Your Circle directory does not amount to an endorsement by Gloucestershire County Council of their services. Any use is at your own risk. Please check the organisation's qualifications and inspection reports where applicable. See Disclaimer for details.